CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Total Savings for the Year

After my last blog post, I got some giggles and some comments such as "you crazy girl!". But I take those as compliments. Until you try couponing, it probably does seem a little crazy. But once you do it, you'll understand. Getting a good deal at the checkout is a huge adrenaline rush! Getting a product for free? Ammmaaazing feeling!

Since I started taking couponing seriously at the beginning of this year, I've been meaning to track my savings. However, once I get home from the grocery store and finish putting away all of my goodies, I always forget. After the big savings today, though, I was motivated to start tallying. I scrounged up as many crinkled receipts from the bottom of my purse as I could and broke out the calculator.

Minus a few receipts that didn't make it out of the bottomless pit that is my purse, my total savings from coupons so far this year is.........$132.80!

No comments:

Post a Comment